~SuNsHiNe IsLaNd~

WaD's HaPpEniNg tO mE Me mE...happiness sadness anger aLL eMoTiOnS in NaRCiSsiS+iC SuNsHiNe PoSsibLe eVerYdaY~~~

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Excel in Excel

Today was a really long day but feel somewhat satisfied.

PRIME was not bad, I did everything quickly. And even discovered mistakes in previous reports. Felt good about those. I'm starting to piece the puzzle together.

Competitor started from early morning for DB, followed by UBS for the rest. I could feel the tension but I wasn't too disturbed. Thanks to my "automated" Excel hah. Chris  & TY even asked me about Excel / automation stuff *yay!*.

What was bad though, was that Excel started crashing when I started working on KPI. It's THE file that is the ultimate killer T_T I tried on Chris' PC it also crashed haha. So much for excelling in Excel. Got owned by it.

Feeling super drained today, don't really know why. Think I'm starting to spout gibberish so bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home