~SuNsHiNe IsLaNd~

WaD's HaPpEniNg tO mE Me mE...happiness sadness anger aLL eMoTiOnS in NaRCiSsiS+iC SuNsHiNe PoSsibLe eVerYdaY~~~

Sunday, December 09, 2012

no regrets

I always say I regret this and that. Many decisions that seem to always be wrong.. yet it's not really the case. These are just grouses and I didn't really mean them. If I could turn back time I would have done the same thing.

Choosing cpe, which was righted by finding something more valuable.

Choosing this industry. Which I did Enjoy despite the misery and insecurity.

I do feel upset about many things. But not regret. These decisions often help me see the greater picture. What's really meant for me. Or what's not suitable for me. Just that I sometimes pain because of these decisions. And I tend to be more susceptible to pain. I detest pain. More than the usual crowd I feel.

I guess it's part of maturing.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home