Weddings
Attended 2 weddings today.
Sally's made me tear. So touching.
They knew each other from 2006, from internship. She said as she was tearing it's like amazing that there could be one who could shower her with so much love & tolerance. Calvin proposed about the 5yr mark. I could sense the love they shared. It was so sweet. She always looks happy in the photos. Especially liked this one of her leaning against him on a bench, with her legs on the bench. Love it that they shared many happy trips..
Some people just can find the right one. Or so it looks. I don't know. I'm happy for them yet skeptical at the same time. Do people know what love really is about?
I don't know what to think. I used to be a cheerful, happy, optimistic person. All the unreciprocated effort eventually caused me to become jaded.
Sometimes I feel I'm asking for too much. Maybe I'm just too weird, not part of this world.
Anw found this song really suitable.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home