~SuNsHiNe IsLaNd~

WaD's HaPpEniNg tO mE Me mE...happiness sadness anger aLL eMoTiOnS in NaRCiSsiS+iC SuNsHiNe PoSsibLe eVerYdaY~~~

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

forces

For each force (think physics, yet not just physics), there is an equal and opposite one.

Many things in this world are closed loops. Zero sum game governed by the nature's balancing act. OK kinda bullshit but I know what I'm trying to say.

It's a happy day in the world of fx. My tiny 10k fetched me 60sgd in the morning.

Found an opportunity to short and currently running at 30sgd. Weeee.. if this goes on I'm gonna start upping to see how it goes.

So I thought of the other end, being a zero sum game.

Something stasis, nature. And since young I always thought like:
1. Since we shit, why do we eat?
2. Since we get stinky, why do we clean?
3. Since since we die, what is life?

Everything just cancels out. Hmmm what about cause-effect?

It's pouring and I love the feeling.

Love the smell of rain in the air.
Love the sound of rain in the dark.
Love the gloomy feel that corresponds to my arty mood.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home