beach
So funny this morning while chatting with Laurent he asked like u want to go the beach today?
I was thinking like what-I had set a beachy pic? No leh. He was joking. But he mentioned to go windsurfing & waterskiing.
Well I guess that OK especially I applied for PA card! Gotta make use of it. Better!
But yes I've been longing for a beach holiday. After the last one. Shiok. I miss my own pool. Soaking as & when I felt like it.
In the warm sun. Eating by the pool. Sleeping on the chair by the pool. *Contented sigh*
Koh Samui is horribly ex I just checked. Bali. Krabi? But year end is not a good idea. Jerm wanna go Korea. But I'm not keen. Yawns! What to do, where to go? For good old SuNsHiNe again!
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home