drinkful day
Had posted this earlier but somehow it had gone missing!
"haha, a day full of different drinks!
latte in the morning from Barx, Bandung from lunch, after lunch went to MBFC & E wanted to get bubble tea; so I got myself one too!
When I returned to my seat, the latte was still around. I downed the remainder & got rid of the cup. Drank a little more of the diluted Bandung, then moved on to my water with apple cider in a bid to feel healthier. Bubble tea to drink at home. Been eating too much lately with E. Really got to cut down haiz.
Oh yah today we told AVP about TB & it was good. It was super informal & I told him everything. Decided to do a report on our workload to assess the sharing & increase transparency.
Today's dinner: Steams! More liquids. Yummy!
Am feeling in the random crappy mood again *oh no!*
And rather happy. I think cos today was short, with townhall =)
"
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home