random thoughts
Trashbag-that's the nickname given to this irritating guy who does no work in our team. He used to slack off previously but since our avp went on medical leave and the vp gone he has become worse.
Been bugging each & everyone of us as if he is the boss now. Lol. None of us can tolerate him.
I actually clashed with him once. Recently I have become more assertive. I even tell my boss (avp) that some stuff that should not be done by our team.
I miss Christmas. It gives me this peace I crave. But these couple of days I've been coping fine. I guess I've finally been enlightened.
I feel a kind of small happiness. Don't really know how to describe it. Maybe it's the companion I get in the office. And the combination of a wet cold rainy feel. Yay!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home