~SuNsHiNe IsLaNd~

WaD's HaPpEniNg tO mE Me mE...happiness sadness anger aLL eMoTiOnS in NaRCiSsiS+iC SuNsHiNe PoSsibLe eVerYdaY~~~

Monday, August 06, 2012

Patience

Love, joy, peace, patience...

Patience ranks just 4th in God's 9 fruits.
I've got lots of love, a somewhat good dosage of joy, & from there it tapers off...

Just how much patience can one have?
I recall I started out with much more, nowadays I'm known to have a much shorter fuse than I initially did.

I really don't know how long I can last.
I was tracking Green, full of hope & then it drops to Amber within a span of a week.

Then, I don't see any action plan to bring that Amber back to Green.

In fact, I suspect it will soon turn Red.
Maybe it will be easier to give up on the project then.
Maybe it's time to focus on other projects.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home