Wh & Kathy
Yesterday night. It was such a lovely one. I guess I felt emo cos I know both of them, cos I have seen them get together, seen them grow together, seen the love they share.
It's so cute. Kat is such a good girl, sweet looking and nice. Wh is so playful and always poking fun at Kat. They just go so well together my heart goes out to them. I teared at the event as usual. So happy to see good things happen. Laoda laughed at me. I guess I usually don't come across as too emotional.
I remember us playing wii at Kat's place, with her bro too. And her mum remembers me. And also how Kat played RO with us WH, Kat's bro & me lol. Hope we can continue to be close : )
Let the good things continue coming!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home