~SuNsHiNe IsLaNd~

WaD's HaPpEniNg tO mE Me mE...happiness sadness anger aLL eMoTiOnS in NaRCiSsiS+iC SuNsHiNe PoSsibLe eVerYdaY~~~

Monday, April 29, 2013

News

Yo. So what's new? Yes i need new new new. It's a new year for me. Trash the olds away already! I've always had the problem of hoarding. I always felt that it'd be a waste junking stuff. Well, not when stuff don't serve their purposes anymore. Could be better off without. Try telling yourself that!

Don't want to write too much about the news. Ok maybe in small doses, just so I keep myself tuned in. I still get bored easily =\ Anyway this will serve as a reminder or note of what I've got to do, or keep doing!

1. Hmmm, classes have been exhilarating! Or liberating? How I love that lactic acid burning. The sweet soreness after. I feel an addiction. Trying to do it everyday now.

2. Competitors. Though it's no secret, it is interesting for me to look at the results first hand, to analyse the numbers. Which number makes people happy? Or unhappy? I've got that Prime to do as well, so-busy day man!

3. Tomorrow is second session of dental !

4. Workout after that.

Looking forward to holiday on Wednesday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home