~GoLfiNg~
Honey's Teacher Aunt & Lawyer Uncle decided to practice driving balls at the Orchid Country Club and invited me along yesterday (Good Friday)!
It was fun! First time handling a golf club, the position was odd at first, & my swings kept missing. haha, but being a fast learner, I soon hit the balls, though not very nicely of course. I was rather pleased with a shot that took the ball to about 75m (or is it in yards?)
There were many pros there! we were admiring others' swings & beautiful shots, accompanied by the nice 'PAK!' sound heh. Hope we will have more chances to play in future.
It was fun! First time handling a golf club, the position was odd at first, & my swings kept missing. haha, but being a fast learner, I soon hit the balls, though not very nicely of course. I was rather pleased with a shot that took the ball to about 75m (or is it in yards?)
There were many pros there! we were admiring others' swings & beautiful shots, accompanied by the nice 'PAK!' sound heh. Hope we will have more chances to play in future.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home