~Valentine's Day~
it was a simple yet enjoyable day! Thanks to Honey.
we both took the day off, was well rested before we set off.
was welcomed with a nice bouquet of flowers! tho I'm not a fan of roses, it was sweet! must have been ex hehe. check it out:

12 roses - 6 red, 6 pink
caught a movie, not a lovey-dovey one but bloody Sweeny Todd!
I have only 1 word: yucks.
Took a neo-print with Honey, our very first. It was qt noob cos while we were decorating, I pressed the wrong button! and screwed it up, wasted 100s of decorating haha.
Nevertheless, it was nice. Check it out on my msn!
Dinner was at Chicago Steakhouse, which was great except it was crowded, probably cos they didn't jack up the price.
Thanks Honey for the nice day~
we both took the day off, was well rested before we set off.
was welcomed with a nice bouquet of flowers! tho I'm not a fan of roses, it was sweet! must have been ex hehe. check it out:

12 roses - 6 red, 6 pink
caught a movie, not a lovey-dovey one but bloody Sweeny Todd!
I have only 1 word: yucks.
Took a neo-print with Honey, our very first. It was qt noob cos while we were decorating, I pressed the wrong button! and screwed it up, wasted 100s of decorating haha.
Nevertheless, it was nice. Check it out on my msn!
Dinner was at Chicago Steakhouse, which was great except it was crowded, probably cos they didn't jack up the price.
Thanks Honey for the nice day~
1 Comments:
Haha you watched Sweeney Todd on V-day too? So did we! It was gory haha.. But I thought some parts were funny :P
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home