~Happy New Year!~
Happy New Year to all!
No half day for me today sobs. Especially for a feverish me. I saw the next door HR completely dark when I left, and so was the other visible office. Hah nvm I got thru it fine. Not much excitement for the new year tho.
Was packing my room on Fri, came across many soft toys so decided to donate these to the poor kids out there.
So I'm calling to everyone who wanna get rid of your stuff for the new year, don't just throw everything away!
Stop to tink that some things are actually not junk! They may very well make a kid's day~
I'm going to contact the Salvation Army to see how to pass them the stuff. If you wish to donate, can drop me an email at airefana@gmail.com, we can work out something for the less fortunate!
No half day for me today sobs. Especially for a feverish me. I saw the next door HR completely dark when I left, and so was the other visible office. Hah nvm I got thru it fine. Not much excitement for the new year tho.
Was packing my room on Fri, came across many soft toys so decided to donate these to the poor kids out there.
So I'm calling to everyone who wanna get rid of your stuff for the new year, don't just throw everything away!
Stop to tink that some things are actually not junk! They may very well make a kid's day~
I'm going to contact the Salvation Army to see how to pass them the stuff. If you wish to donate, can drop me an email at airefana@gmail.com, we can work out something for the less fortunate!
1 Comments:
You just need to bring to the nearest Salvation Army, say at Bishan and drop them outside the door if they happen to be closed for the day.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home