~SuNsHiNe IsLaNd~

WaD's HaPpEniNg tO mE Me mE...happiness sadness anger aLL eMoTiOnS in NaRCiSsiS+iC SuNsHiNe PoSsibLe eVerYdaY~~~

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

~which brain are you?~

finally had some time to check out blogs. merina has loads! saw somethin interesting haha. it's some kinda test to determine which side of the brain you use more!
Try it here.

The Right Brain vs Left Brain test ... do you see the dancer turning clockwise or anti-clockwise?

If clockwise, then you use more of the right side of the brain and vice versa. Check out the functions of the diff sides of the brain at the link!

Note: I see it clockwise! not dat good at logic, & i'm so into fantasy haha..

2 Comments:

Blogger @BEL said...

One moment I see anti-clockwise, the next moment I see clockwise leh! Skully the computer is playing tricks on my mind...

19 October 2007 at 00:07  
Blogger SuNsHiNe said...

wah u so pro!

i need to train my eyes a while.. but i discovered a way, is to turn ur head like the way ancient pple study!

19 October 2007 at 21:15  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home