~SuNsHiNe IsLaNd~

WaD's HaPpEniNg tO mE Me mE...happiness sadness anger aLL eMoTiOnS in NaRCiSsiS+iC SuNsHiNe PoSsibLe eVerYdaY~~~

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

~Riding The Waves~

JY's back.
How I miss her. love chatting for hours with her & getting advice on girly stuff haha. managed to psycho her & PL to join me for windsurfing on Sunday.

Not that they surfed. The wind was offshore, was warned on self-rescue & the proper hand signal for getting help.

Indeed, I sailed far out easily. Tried so hard to do a 180ยบ but couldn't beat the wind. A guy came along & got me to do self-rescue. Eventually with his tips, I managed to sail back.

I got injured that day! It was a good workout tho, got my lazy muscles to work, & a nice muscleache the next day. Coupled with a flu. Anyways, let's have a look at the pix:


JY didn't get a pic while I was surfing so this is the best.


This isn't very flattering cos I was panting! the waves were choppy, had to drag the heavy board & sail up the shore u know!


Sunshine & PL


JY & me

2 Comments:

Blogger jj~ said...

wah how come you change the layout of your blog... dun like the new layout.. and looking great in your photos hor.. i see you have been keeping fit.

23 February 2008 at 01:41  
Blogger SuNsHiNe said...

layout? u mean the divisions ah, i prefer the stuff in 1 page leh.

haha, no i've been pigging out..

23 February 2008 at 17:59  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home