~SuNsHiNe IsLaNd~

WaD's HaPpEniNg tO mE Me mE...happiness sadness anger aLL eMoTiOnS in NaRCiSsiS+iC SuNsHiNe PoSsibLe eVerYdaY~~~

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Make SG a better place already!

Am I weird by being idealistic ?
In fact, I hardly think the following is being idealistic. It's ordinarily achievable. If we could just spare a thought for others, especially in a highly dense place like SG, where real estate is rare commodity.

I always liked to think/discuss about how we/everyone can make life better by doing something small to make things convenient for others.

Such as if I were 1 of the 2 who inherited 2 tables at the cafe, and saw the family of 3 beside me with just 1 table, I would offer to 'pass' the family 1 of the tables so they could sit comfortably.

Just a thought which didn't cost anything. I didn't really TELL the 2 that, just shared the thought with my company. Yet the comment was that 'it doesn't affect me' or 'leave it to the business to organise the seating arrangement'.

Sigh. I guess most of the population can't be bothered to be a little more considerate. I have no idea why that affects me so badly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home