~SuNsHiNe IsLaNd~

WaD's HaPpEniNg tO mE Me mE...happiness sadness anger aLL eMoTiOnS in NaRCiSsiS+iC SuNsHiNe PoSsibLe eVerYdaY~~~

Sunday, June 02, 2013

Life & choices

I wonder if it's just me who is weird / selfish. I was watching "Slow Boat Home" (ep 08) & the girl was saying how if 2 people are truly in love, they don't need to bother about what others say. Just earlier today I was chatting with XZ about whether she will consider her family's opinions in decisions. She somewhat said she would but judging from her examples I didn't feel so haha. This conversation stemmed from asking about objection from my parents about learning bike.

So it led me to think about it. I guess I am a really selfish person in that aspect. Though I honestly feel that my life should be decided by myself, especially we only live once. Naturally I would want to do things that make me happy right? I liken myself to a firefly-shine beautifully & the lifespan is not important. I wouldn't want to live miserably for 100 years.

Anyway, this is a really lovely song.. from Sheren Tang's "Beauty At War".


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home