~SuNsHiNe IsLaNd~

WaD's HaPpEniNg tO mE Me mE...happiness sadness anger aLL eMoTiOnS in NaRCiSsiS+iC SuNsHiNe PoSsibLe eVerYdaY~~~

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Dejected

I've read about the India rape cases but I didn't know how gruesome they are.

It only mentioned in the news that the girl was abused with a rod. Tonight my friend told me that the thugs had inserted the rod and their hands through her vagina to the abdomen to pull out intestines?

I don't know how true that is. Tried googling but couldn't find the same information.

I'm so depressed at this. How can such people exist. There isn't any word that is vile enough to describe them. It's so scary that people can be like this. Even death is too mild for them wth.

I'm so affected don't know if I can sleep. Or maybe I'll dream about it omg.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.10

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home