Natural beauty
I've been seeing this funny looking green thing which is about 1cm in length and with gold or silver specks or streaks on it. Stuck on the lift emergency information thingy. I tried blowing it once to see if it was alive. It looked like a hairy worm. No movement.
Has it been 5 days? Today I saw the "worm" again. But this time it looked different. I think without the bright green colour. It looked like an empty shell. And there was a moth beside it.
I'm not sure if it had "hatched" into the moth from the pupa stage. I suspected so. Though the moth wasn't pretty, I liked seeing how it progressed from one stage to another. It was beautiful..
I then thought of the picture/cartoon of the caterpillar to butterfly relating to how we should grow as Christians. Somehow it's deeply ingrained within me. *smiles*
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home