~the Phantom of the Opera is here!~
went to watch Phantom Of The Opera yday, 25th Apr at 2000Hours. was almost late but managed to get in. But I decided to go to the washroom cos i thot is like within the concert hall. & i got prevented from entering. was rather pissed dat i missed the beginning: the raising of the chandelier.
the band was great! muz haf been tiring for the conductress. the singers were so OMG-good! the singing was clear & i could make out the words unlike those in the movie. i tink the movie totally sucked. oh I also thot it's amazing how they transformed the plain old stage into a RIVER! haha with candles that came out of the stage. little bit of fireworks as well.
i dunno man. All in all, it's totally GREAT! worth the MONEY!!! well, considerin i din pay for it =X u bet it is worth haha.
the band was great! muz haf been tiring for the conductress. the singers were so OMG-good! the singing was clear & i could make out the words unlike those in the movie. i tink the movie totally sucked. oh I also thot it's amazing how they transformed the plain old stage into a RIVER! haha with candles that came out of the stage. little bit of fireworks as well.
i dunno man. All in all, it's totally GREAT! worth the MONEY!!! well, considerin i din pay for it =X u bet it is worth haha.
1 Comments:
Hi sweetie...
How are you?? I'm good. Getting on fine. Nice to hear from you after such a long time. How have you been?
I have plans to return to Singapore for a holiday during August so we stay in touch yeah? We'll arrange a meet up for sure.
Take care & thanks for your Blog comment.
XOXO
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home