~SuNsHiNe IsLaNd~

WaD's HaPpEniNg tO mE Me mE...happiness sadness anger aLL eMoTiOnS in NaRCiSsiS+iC SuNsHiNe PoSsibLe eVerYdaY~~~

Sunday, August 29, 2004

~Les MiSéRabLeS revisited~

0519 hours

haiz...happened to be listenin to les misérables yet again...kinda sad reallie...the french revolution...haiz...kinda miss the musical now...so wish i cud go to London to hear the original Broadway sing...mebbe next time i guess...rem jer tellin mi her bro jason brot her auntie & uncle to London to watch cos he's workin there...den they fell asleep haha...

anewaez...i managed to surf ard a bit & find some interestin sites...
http://www.lesmis.com/
http://www.lmffi.com/
http://freespace.virgin.net/david.bean/lesmis/ ( I swear this is not the original! )
http://members.aol.com/REELMACK/LesMisClub1.html




I'm Cosette!
Sweet and sheltered, but not just another pretty face, I've overcome some tough times, and have nowhere to go but up. Only the most hardened sociopaths -- and, well, fanatical Eppie/Marius 'shippers -- have anything bad to say about me.

Which Les Miserables Character Are You?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home